At Derma&Health, we understand the value of partnerships and we are committed to build strong working relationships with our partners. As part of this commitment, we created Alliance Management, a group of professionals dedicated to streamlining the business and contractual aspects of our partnerships.
Alliance Management representatives work with team members across all functions from both Derma&Health and our partners to establish project objectives and help with key decision-making. As the point of contact for contract and business issues, Alliance Management helps identify and resolve issues that might otherwise strain the relationship. Through the duration of the partnership, the Alliance Management team also helps identify and resolve strategic opportunities and issues for the program.
We Believe in
- Complete trust and mutual respect
- Success-oriented cooperation
- Flexibility in achieving common goals
- Proactive alliance management
- A customized approach to each partnership – there is no “standard” deal
APPLY NOW FOR A CHANCE TO BECOME SOLE DISTRIBUTOR IN YOUR COUNTRY.
6 EASY STEPS TO BECOME AN EXPORT DISTRIBUTOR:
- Read export distributor requirement, fill in Export Application Form
- After it is approved, try out our products
- Do market research & check FDA
- Write the business proposal
- Approve & sign the agreement
- open office & showroom
EXPORT SOLE DISTRIBUTOR REQUIREMENT
- Showroom with products design shelf
- Marketing & promotion plan (how to promote the products)
- Sales team (who can visit target customers, beauty shops, chemists)
- Accountant & customer service support
- Warehouse or storage for the products
- All new designs must be approved by the head office for brand consistency
- All of the above should be ready before operation, Amount of capital investment from $10000- $100,000
- Contract period 5 years + option 5 years
- Minimum first year order; small country – Est. $ A 5,000, big country $ A 20,000
- Market trial period is 3-6 months with market research
- At least 10 -15 % from total sale is spent for marketing budget
- Regular advertising for target customers
- Promote our brand as first priority “leading skin care brand from Australia”
- Events & exhibitions to promote the brand at least 1 or 2 times a year
- Ability to make brochure & promotional material in your own language
- Quarterly newsletter to be sent to target customers
- Website ready for customers and possible email marketing solution
- Monthly promotion with free gift or special discount
- Experienced sales team, team strength to be enough to present the product to target customers for the entire region in the country.
- We prefer your company to supply products with our display shelf only.
- We require the customers database & strategy plans for target customers
- Total sale should be increased at least 10% per year
- Report of total sale should be done monthly or quarterly.
- Wholesale discount will depend on the volume
- Derma&Health policy is not to increase the price but will lower the price for bigger volumes
- This is applicable for wholesale customers only
- Marketing support according to sales performance
- Artwork, poster and brochure support. Standard ones will be provided for local promotions at your cost.
- We support part of FDA application
- Yearly Award for sale & performance achievements
- Master design for shelf & display material will be designed by Derma&Health
- Monthly training to update product info to staff